

So, I decided that Laney was ready for a hair cut. Her bangs were growing long enough to cover her eyes and come to a point in the middle of her forehead. The back of her hair needed a little trim to even it up. So who else better to do it than myself...right! Laney is a sweet cuddly baby until you try and get her to sit still and do force her to do something she is not in agreement with. I saw her strong will show it self. Jason had to hold her down and I had to try and cut her hair in a straight line and not injure her, myself or Jason. Well after it was done her bangs are a bit shorter than I wanted and the back is uneven but it's cut. I think next time I'll have someone else do it. Maybe someone with training and that knows what they are doing. Laney and I have since made up but she was unhappy enough that she wouldn't even look at me so I could take a picture but here's a good one of the back of her hair.

No comments:
Post a Comment