Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

Taking the girls shopping for Halloween costumes was interesting this year. Instead of the normal girly costumes that would normally capture the attention of 2 and 4 year old girls, my girls opted for the slightly edgy-er and might I add funnier super hero costumes. Macy was set on SUPERGIRL and of course following in big sissy's lead Laney opted for BATGIRL. This was interesting to me since they have never played with, watched or read Superman or Batman. I can only assume that there attraction comes from the large number of boys in there classes at daycare.
Halloween night was fun. We went to Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house first. They had to see the costumes and get lots of pictures first. Then went visited Mumu, and many other friends in Bridgewater until we got tired. We didn't really go to that many houses, which I'm OK with. Fewer houses means less candy to turn my sweet angels into monsters. Although as soon as we got home I swapped all their real candy for sugar-free candy we bought at Martins. Other than Macy wondering where he skittles went they haven't noticed. Anytime they ask about other candy I just say Daddy ate it.

No comments: