Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Miss Priss'

So I figured I would dedicate a page to explaining how prissy my two little girls have become. Let me start by saying I am not now nor have I every been prissy. I grew up a tom boy and I'm not a tom boy now but I'm far from prissy. Don't get me wrong...I love purses and I hate spiders and I will shriek to a noise level only dogs and bats can hear when I see one but that does not define me as a prissy person.
Macy has gotten over the top in love with clothes, shoes, bags, dolls and accessorizing. Her evening routine consists of her going into her room and pulling anything out of her closet that she can dress up in and pretend to be something in. Her favorite pair of shoes: Her Pink heels that Grace gave her. Her favorite thing to wear: any dress. Her favorite bag: Her pink purse that Grandma got her for her birthday last year. Her favorite accessory: Glasses. What did she ask for for her birthday? A "frickin' baby doll", "dress up clothes", "a stroller for her fricken baby doll" and "a cash register so she can go shopping at Costco"
Laney on the other hand has not yet shown a level of prissiness that Macy has but she is a little further with it that Macy was at her level. She loves being dressed up and she loves it when her hair is up in pig tails or in a barrette because she knows she looks cute and she gives me the "I'm really cute" smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think any of were prissy, except for the shoes. I have always been a shoe gal. So maybe she gets it from Jason. I mean he never really struck me as girlie, but you never know.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Jason was ever prissy. At least not that I've been told. I would assume that if he was it would have been kept a family secret.