Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween Pics

Although this post is a little late, I felt that I needed to share the pictures of Halloween and Trick-or-Treating. Of course you know Macy and Laney dressed up as Dora and Boots from Dora the Explorer. Laney really did not care about the candy and trick or treating. She was content to ride in the stroller and observe all the other children. We went to visit Grandma R and Grandma M, then we went to Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house. There we saw Elmo
(aka Brett) who was cute as a button. We then went trick or treating with cousins Tinkerbell (aka Grace) and Ladybug (aka Samantha) and two Lions and a Giraffe (aka Jack, Benjamin and Ryan Larson).
Macy was a little hesitant to say Trick or Treat and knock on doors at first but she caught the hang of it and by the end she was beating doors down saying "Trick or Treat, Give me Candy!" She said at the end of the evening, "Mommy, I really like this Trick or Treating!" So I guess all in all the evening was a success and Macy got all her candy taken away from her two days.

No comments: