Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sara Evans Concert


Lori and I decided to be adventurous tonight...so at the request of Grace, we took Grace and Macy to see Sara Evans at the County Fair. Right before we got to the Fair Grounds the sky got very dark, and as soon as we showed up it started raining. We tried to get shelter in the main building, but thanks to the Chick-Fil-A Cow, Grace flipped out and we had to hide near the quilts and eventually left the building to go get in line. We got drenched waiting, the girls got really cranky, but Lori and Grace prayed to Jesus that the rain would stop and what do you know it did. So the line finally started moving at about 8:15 (concert was supposed to START at 8pm). We got in and sat down and the concert started and they girls had a lot of fun listening to her songs and dancing. Macy asked if Sara Evans could sings the ABC's but she settled for Suds in the Bucket and a big Yee-Haw at the end. I'm glad we went, but I'm even more happy that the tickets were free...I don't think I will ever pay to go to a concert with two 3 year olds.

No comments: