Ok, So it's been a REALLY long times since I updated the blog. I apologize. It's been a little busy. So I'm going to do two entries back to back:
TRIP TO RALIEGH
On the forth of July weekend we made the trip to

attend my cousin Ashley's wedding. As part of the wedding reception Macy got to show of her dancing skills. WOW! Apparently she's been taking break dancing lessons in her free time with out us knowing. Grace was the flower girl and got to live her dream of being a princess for the day. Enjoy the video of Macy dancing.
LAWN PARTY

Tonight we went to the McGaheysville lawn party. Macy and Grace had a great time. They enjoyed riding the rides. They are now pros at the lawn party seen. It was their 3rd this year.

Macy went twice the the Bridgewater lawn party and Grace went once to the Bridgwater

one and she went last night to the McGaheysville one. They rode a bunch of rides. Their favorite of course was the Merry-Go-Round, but a close second

was the Elephant ride. They also enjoyed the car ride and the "Puppy Ride". Laney and Samantha got to enjoy watching their big sisters ride all the fun stuff. I guess they'll get their turn next year

.
2 comments:
Girlfriend was on fire at Ashley's wedding. I loved all her moves and her 4th of July outfit. Laney is looking so grown up in the few weeks since I last saw her.
The picture of Laney and Samantha is funny, they actually look upset that they aren't able to join in the fun.
Post a Comment