Friday, February 29, 2008

Whew! What a week!!






We have had quite a week! It all started on Sunday (as most weeks normally start). I threw Jason a surprise party for his 30th birthday. As most surprise parties turn out he wasn't surprised. But we had a lot of fun. I got him a cake that had a really embarrassing picture of him dressed up like a cowboy when he was about 7 years old. It was great.






On Wednesday, Dad had sinus surgery. He had this scheduled in January and had to cancel because he got a sinus infection the week before his surgery. So he got to finally get it done. He is doing great! He said he feels like he just has a head cold. I'm sure he will be going stir crazy soon, especially since he can't ravel for 3 weeks. What will Mom do?


Laney spent most of the week trying to get over her cold that she got last week. Macy spent most of the week trying to get as much attention as possible because Laney was getting a little more than she wanted her to. By the end of the week Jason and I were so exhausted from sleepless nights and full time work that we put Macy in charge. She did good. She fed her and burped her. We drew the line at diaper changing though.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jason, and happy recovery Gary. I don't know how you expect Macy's parenting skills to compete with Karen and Dave's. After all, they let Shatner do the rearing.

Karen B said...

I wonder if I could get the cat to start feeding Leah. Happy birthday Jason!!!!