Saturday, February 23, 2008

Macy Has Hair!!



After much anticipation, Macy finally has enough hair for a PONY TAIL!!!!!! Yes, I realize to most of you mothers that have enjoyed the blessings of hair with your children for quite sometime it may seem like a foolish thing to be excited about, but, this is a BIG deal to me! Macy has been bald for quie sometime now. I finally thought I was going to catch a break when Laney was born with an adequate tuft of hair on her head, but she decided to join Macy in the"Bald Baby Club", losing most of her hair in the first 3 months. About 3 months ago, I took Lori's advice, and cut all of Macy's hair off. Then I waited patiently and what do you know it grew it faster and thicker than before. So today at Target I bought some small pony tail holders and the rest is History.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Macy. I think she has a ponytail a full six months before I did. So I guess she can blame me for it. I am not sure who I need to blame.

Karen B said...

She's pretty with or without hair but congrats anyhow. Leah is on her way to the bald baby club.

Trost Fam. said...

Since you were bald til 2, Debbie, the blame is on you. But really it's just hair, and the more there is the more you have to fix.