Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas this year was a lot of fun. Laney was old enough this year to get involved and get excited about opening presents. She was still a little overwhelmed with all of the activities of the day but it was neat to see both of them get so excited over Christmas. Below is a picture of their presents set out before they woke up. Yes...I am the mom that woke up before the kids did....I was the one sitting in the living room twiddling my thumbs waiting for the kids to get up when finally I was tired of waiting for Macy to get up.....So.....I woke her up.

Macy and Laney both got a table and chairs from Mommy and Daddy. Laney got a tea set to go with it and Macy got a laptop...well not really, it's what she calls it. It's really an interactive board that helps kids write their letters and numbers. Santa brought Laney a rocking chair (which fell apart as soon as we put it together, so we took it back and have yet to replace it) and he brought Macy a bird feeder....it's what she asked for....Seriously! Here is a video of them walking into the living room to see their gifts on Christmas morning. I think I was more excited than they were.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look. Leah loved all that girlyness at your house. Your girls are so fun.