Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a very eventful Easter Weekend. We went to Grandmommy and Granddaddy Eye's house on Saturday and dyed Easter eggs. This was a big hit with Macy, aside from getting egg dye all over herself and me, she did a great job at dying eggs. On Sunday, we went to church early. Josh and Erin, and the youth, served pancakes and eggs for breakfast. We stayed for Sunday School and Church and then went to Grandmommy's house for some yummy food. If was a fun Easter, and to top it off Laney started sitting up by herself this weekend.

Easter Egg Coloring!

Before Church - Easter pictures
Easter Morning at church. Mommy with her cutie pies.

2 comments:

Trost Fam. said...

Those dresses are adorable, I'm jelous I didn't find matching dresses. Oh well maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

Their dresses are so cute! Also, I really wish I was around to witness Easter egg dying.